- Engineering Capability IntroductionGlycerin Refined
Internal heating technique
We have an advantage in the glycerine technology series
- the distillation equipment capacity of internal heating is 10-100t/D.
- The distillation equipment capacity of external circulating is 50-400t/D.
- 997 high-standard glycerine rectification technology process production line.
- cleaning and transformation technology of traditional distillation production line.
- clean production technology of complex gantry raw materials such as sulfate.
- Continuous decoloring technology.
Comparison of internal and external heating distillation techniques
Capacity Yield Glycerol treatment Product
(Kpa) （T/D） Internal coil heating 180~210 6~8 10~100 Low OK Low External circulation heating 150~170 0.2~0.3 50~400 High Not recommended High
Internal heating and steaming hall complex glycerin raw material processing
1) The device can not only handle conventional hydrochloride glycerol, but also can treat high sulphate glycerin, which is not critical to raw materials.
2) The environmental design of the device also reaches an excellent level. The entire system is designed for negative pressure and there is no leakage of any sensitive gas.
At the same time, the sewage generated by the system is collected and transported to the sewage treatment center with minimal design and complete cleanliness, and the discharge standards are met.
3) Propylene agitation (alcohol) gas, which is decomposed in the kraft glycerol treatment, is collected and disposed of in an incinerator.
4) The salt in the raw material is subjected to on-line continuous sub-segmentation technology and the system is mainly removed in solid form, which can be sold as industrial salt.
5) Sales of industrial auxiliaries after de-salting of glycerol residues consisting of non-glycerol organics and polyglycerols
6) The water ring pump adopts the technology of circulating closed water, which greatly saves fresh water consumption.
7) Maximize energy recycling design, processing costs are highly competitive
8) Complete set of DCS design, continuous feed and discharge, stable operation. Excellent quality and minimum labor.
9) The circulating cooling water does not come in contact with the system and it will never be lost.
10) Distillation yield increased by 2-3% compared to traditional process.
Need for supporting basic public works
- Thermal oil furnace 500,000 kcal/ton finished product
- Cooling water 30 cubic meters/ton finished product
- Electricity 50KW I tons of finished products (including boiler room)
- Wastewater treatment capacity, 500 kg/ton finished product
- Solid salt processing capacity 50-80 kg/ton finished product
- Low-pressure steam required for initial driving, o.3mpa or more, or Prepared with heat transfer oil, not required after driving.
The purpose of separation
DCS control part of the screen
Waste treatment plan
No salt waste water (go to the sewage station to meet the standards)
Distillation section: 500 tons (COD: 4000 ppm).
Solid salt (when sales of industrial salt)
（Containing a small number of M.O.N.G., polyglycerin, glycerin) : 50-80 kg
Activated carbon (recovery of activated carbon plant): 3-8 kg
Aggregate glycerin residue (when sales of industrial additives)
Distillation section: 50-80 kg
Due to the difference in quality of crude glycerol, the range of yield fluctuates between 90 and 98%, It’s usually 95%.
(With normal raw material, 1000KG finished product calculation..):