- Engineering Capability IntroductionGlycerin Refined
High quality 995 glycerol technology
We have an advantage in the technology department.
- the equipment capacity of internal heating and steaming is 10-100t/D.
- The equipment capacity of external circulating steam hall is 5o-300t/D.
- 997 high-standard glycerine finishing process production line.
- cleaning and transformation technology of traditional production line.
- clean production technology of complex gantry raw materials such as sulfate.
- Continuous decoloring technology.
Introduction to traditional ion exchange process：
The advantages and disadvantages of traditional ion exchange production 997 .
less investment, only half the route of the fine pavilion.
- it is necessary to stop regularly to clean and produce a large amount of acid and alkali waste.
- the sparse gantry produced during car washing requires the equipment to be treated separately.
- resin adsorption performance decreases with time, resulting in quality.
- operation requires a large amount of manual operation, which is high for workers.
- large loss of glycerol.
Plan 1: steam room + temperature control condensation technology.
Plan 2: side line discharging rectifying tower.
2014 Food grade standard
Project Index Test Method Glycerin content 95.0-100.5 GB/T13216 Relative density(25℃/25℃) ≥ 1.249 GB/T50092 Colour Through tests In the appendix A3 Fatty acids and esters Through tests In the appendix A4 Chloride w/% ≤ 0.003 In the appendix A5 Readily Carbonizable Substance Through tests In the appendix A6 ignition residue,w/% ≤ 0.01 GB/T13216 lead (Pb)/(mg/kg) ≤ 1 GB 500912
Pharmacopoeia of 2010 (1/4)
- pH Take this product 25. 0g, diluted with water into 50ml, mix, add phenolphthalein indicator solution 0.5ml, the solution should be colorless, plus 0. lmol / L sodium hydroxide solution 0. 2ml, the solution should show pink, Color Take this product 50ml, set 50ml Nessler colorimetric tube, with the control solution <ear color with potassium dichromate solution 0.2ml, diluted with water to make 50ml> comparison, not deeper.
- Chloride Take this product 5.g, according to inspection (Appendix VIII A), compared with the control solution made of standard sodium chloride solution 3.0ml, not more concentrated (0. 0006%).
- Sulfate Take This product 10g, according to inspection (Appendix VIII B), compared with the control solution made of standard potassium sulfate solution 2.0ml, not more concentrated (0.22%).
- Aldehyde and reducing substances to take this product 3. 75g, set plug colorimetric tube, add water to 15ml, mix, add decolorizing parafuchsin solution (take hydrochloric acid parafunkin (C19H13ClN:) 0. lg, set Conical flask, add water 60ml, add 7.5% sodium metabisulfite solution 100ml, add 4.5ml diluted hydrochloric acid under slow stirring, shake and shake to completely dissolve, add 1.K to 100ml, shake, place 12 After hours use) 1. 0ml, mix, stoppered for 1 hour, the color of the solution is compared with the color of the solution of the reference solution (each containing 1ml of methyl alum (CH20) 5.O) 7.5ml of water plus 7.5ml of the same method No deeper. (If the control solution is not red, the experiment is invalid)
2010 Edition Pharmacopoeia (2/4)
- For fatty acids and lipids, take 40g of the product, add 40ml of fresh cold water, add 10ml sodium hydroxide titration solution (0. 1mo1/L), shake well, boil for 5 minutes, let cool, add phenolphthalein indicator liquid 8ml, titration with hydrochloric acid titrant (0. lmol / L) titration until the disappearance of red, and the titration results were corrected with a blank test, the consumption of sodium hydroxide (0. lmol / L) should not be over 2. 0ml.
- Easily carbonized product to take this product 5.0ml, add 5ml of sulfuric acid dropwise under shaking, the temperature must not exceed 20 °C, after standing for 1 hour, such as color, with the same volume control solution (colorless cobalt chloride solution 0.2ml, colorimetric with potassium bicarbonate solution 1. 6ml and water 8. 2ml made> comparison, not deeper
- Sugar, Take 5.0g ,add 5ml of water, mix, add 1ml of dilute sulfuric acid, heat on a water bath for 5 minutes, add 3ml of carbonate-free 2mol/L sodium hydroxide solution, and add 1ml of copper sulfate test solution dropwise. Mix well with a blue clear solution and continue heating on a water bath for 5 minutes. The solution should still be blue and no precipitate will be produced.
2010 Edition Pharmacopoeia (3/4)
Diethylene glycol, ethylene glycol and other impurities Take this product about 10g, accurately weighed, set in a 20ml volumetric flask, precision added to the internal standard solution (containing 5ml of methanol solution of 0. 5mg of n-hexanol per 1ml, dissolved in methanol Diluted to the mark, as a test solution, take the appropriate amount of diethylene glycol, ethylene glycol, accurately weighed, dissolved and diluted with formaldehyde to make a solution containing 0.5 mg of diethylene glycol and ethylene glycol per 1 ml. Precisely placed 5 sold, placed in a 25ml volumetric flask, precision added to the internal standard solution 5ml, diluted with methanol to the mark, as a reference solution, another glycol, ethylene glycol, n-hexanol and glycerol amount, accurately weighed, Dissolve and dilute with methanol to prepare a solution that contains 400 mg of glycerin, 0.1 ml of diethylene glycol, ethylene glycol, and n-hexanol per 1 ml, as a system suitability test solution, according to gas chromatography (Appendix VE), ) Cyanopropylphenyl-(94%) Dimethicone is a capillary column for fixed solutions (or similar polar fixatives). The temperature is programmed and the initial temperature is 100°C for 4 minutes at 50 minutes per minute. The temperature of °C is increased to 120 °C, maintained for 10 minutes, and then 50 °C per minute Raise the temperature to 220 °C for 6 minutes; the inlet temperature is 200 °C, the detector temperature is 250 °C, take the system suitability test solution l, inject into the gas chromatograph, record the chromatogram, between the chromatographic peaks of each group The degree of separation should meet the requirements, and the reference standard sample should be used to repeat the sample injection. The relative standard deviation of the ratio of the peak area of the diethylene glycol and ethylene glycol to the peak area of the internal standard should not exceed 5%. The precise amount of the test solution should be 1μ1 in order. Into the gas chromatograph, record the chromatogram, according to the internal standard method to calculate the peak area, for the test products, diethylene glycol and ethylene glycol shall not exceed 0.025%: if there are other impurities peaks, deduct the internal standard peak by area According to chemical calculations, a single unknown impurity must not exceed 0.1%: the total amount of impurities (including diethylene glycol, ethylene glycol) must not exceed 1.0%.
2010 Edition Pharmacopoeia (4/4)
- Residue on Ignition Take 20.0g of this product, heat it to spontaneous combustion, stop heating, wait for the combustion to complete, let it cool, check in accordance with the law (Appendix VIII N), leaving no residue left over 2mg.
- Iron salt Take 20.0g of this product and check it in accordance with the law (Appendix VIII G) compared with the control solution made from 1.0ml of the standard iron solution. It must not be deeper (0. 000 05%).
- Heavy metals Take this product 5. 0g, according to inspection <Appendix VIII H first law) containing heavy metals shall not exceed 2 parts per million.
- Arsenic salt Take 6.65g of this product, add 23ml of water and 5ml of hydrochloric acid, and check according to law (Appendix VIII J first method) should meet the requirements (0. 00003%).
- [Content determination] Take this product about 0.1g, accurately weighed, add water 45ml, mix, precision plus 2.14% (g/ml) sodium periodate solution 25ml, shake, place in the dark for 15 minutes, add 5ml (g/ml) diol solution 5ml, shake well, place it in dark place for 20 minutes, add phenolphthalein indicator solution 0.5ml, titrate with sodium hydroxide titrant (0.1mol/L), and use titration results with blank test Correction. Every 1 ml of sodium hydroxide titrant (0. lmo1/L) corresponds to 9.21 mg of C3H803.
Need for supporting basic public works
- Thermal oil furnace 500,000 kcal/ton finished product
- Cooling water 30 cubic meters/ton finished product
- Electric 50KW/ton finished product
- Low pressure steam, o.5mpa, 2ookg/ton finished product
Running of the rectifying workshop