- Engineering Capability IntroductionGlycerin Refined
Process automation design
Our process automation provides a unique set of control solutions for process services based on the process provided.The control system that we provide will be closest to the actual production demand, and the maximum capacity will be convenient for workers to operate, and the minimum energy loss will be used to obtain high-quality products.
Successful process automation design methods:
- Analytical techniques
- Confirm the automation project.
- Write equipment manual.
- Propose the optimal cost-effective automation system solution.
- Communication of technology and solutions.
- Programming of PLC or DCS.
- Establish SCADA system.
- Implement workflow.
- Test automation system stability and security.
Our automation system is based on a three-tier architecture:
- The first level includes sensors and actuators.We attach great importance to technology, so we will pay attention to the quality of the instrument when selecting the instrument, and all the instruments must have accurate measurement value and explosion proof certificate.Because of our commitment to quality and safety, we chose Siemens, torrido, rosemount and so on.
- The second level includes PLC or DCS.This level requires that the PLC/DCS be able to collect information from the first level sensor and actuator (valves, pumps, inverters, motors, etc.).PLC/DCS is the factory’s brain, so there is no reason to save.We prefer DCS or Siemens PLC.
- The third level is the human-computer interface.This level enables intelligent connections between operators and systems through the SCADA system.
In order to achieve stable automation system data transmission, we use the three-level architecture to build data transmission:
- Information network: high specification PLC/DCS and HMI complete data uploading and real-time monitoring of Internet/Intranet.
- Control network: the network supports the real-time data transmission of high response speed such as CANopen, DeviceNet, Profitbus DP and LonWorks.
- Network of components: all our industrial automation products are equipped with Modbus protocol, so data transmission and program monitoring can be accomplished through communication interfaces such as rs-485 and RJ45.
A very important step, we will always provide an easy-to-use, user-friendly interface and system based on the control scheme and process flow chart.